In-Person, Virtual, and Hybrid Learning Options
We know every family has different needs during this unprecedented season. We’ll make learning happen—in the way that works for you and your student.
Despite these trying times, we believe that students thrive on routine and a sense of accomplishment. We’re meeting every family where they feel most comfortable. Whether that means in-person instruction, virtual learning, or a combination of the two, we’ll ensure that your student receives the enriching Montessori education we’re known for.
These programs are designed for students ages 4 and up.
To ensure that our processes are as streamlined as possible, we will:
- Send the upcoming week’s work via email
- Provide hard copies of all work for pick up
- Send reading books for weekly at-home practice
- Provide art lessons with Mrs. Donna via in-person or virtual attendance
- Conduct real-time virtual classes from 8:00 to 11:00 and 1:00 to 2:30
- Provide one-on-one time with the lead teacher throughout each day for both virtual and in-person students
Choose the best fit for your family and receive 10% off a full-day rate & free registration for your choice of in-person classes, virtual classes, or hybrid. (FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY)