Our tuition includes:
- Our full curriculum, including Spanish, French, music, and art, led by Montessori-certified teachers.
- Instruction from 9:00am – 12:30am for half-day preschool students and 8:00am – 2:30pm for full-day students.
- Starting at age four: coding, robotics, gardening, cooking, daily reading program (with an independent reading coordinator), computer IXL program, daily supervised reading, and physical education.
- Extended hours to meet daycare needs from 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Our special “Watch Me Grow” program, featuring a secure Internet connection that allows you to view your child’s activities throughout the day via webcams.
- Parent events, including spring and fall festivals, art shows, holiday programs, and more.
- Daily emails and photos describing and depicting your child’s activities.
We will be happy to discuss tuition and fees during your tour of our school.
Tuition can be paid annually, semi-annually, or monthly, via cash, check, or credit card.
See our Tuition Specials page for information on discounts and scholarships.