Half Day Program/Montessori Mornings
We offer a half-day program for preschoolers. (All participants must be potty-trained.)
The hours are 9:00am – 12:30am. Choose two, three, four, or five days per week.
Montessori Morning Program Overview
Montessori Mornings is our half-day program. The schedule includes guidance from and instruction by Montessori-certified teachers in:
- Social skills and personal development, including confidence, creativity, kindness, and responsibility
- Bible study learning experiences that use a fun, child-friendly approach to exploring scripture.
- Arts and crafts activities to help develop tactile skills and fuel creativity.
- Practical activities of daily life, such as sweeping the floor, serving food and drinks, or buttoning a jacket, to help children develop concentration, coordination, and problem-solving skills
- Sensorial activities that help children approach concepts like pattern recognition, differences in size and quantity, and similarities versus differences, through direct physical experience
- Language arts, in which students begin by associating letters with sounds, progress through recognizing and sounding out words, and move on to basic grammar and reading comprehension
- Mathematics, using the Montessori multisensory approach that emphasizes tangible materials over memorization
- Culture studies, which encompasses Botany, Geography, History, Zoology, and a broad Science category, expanding both the students’ knowledge bases and their vocabularies
Rates as low as $275 per month.
If you want more information on this special half-day preschool program, that is much more than just a daycare, call 678-498-5859 or email info@montessoricumming to find out more or to schedule a tour.